TEMPORARY WORK AGENCY
Temporary work agency – temporary work services consist in posting to a third party (physical or legal), hereinafter referred to as the “user”, of persons with specific skills and qualifications by a period agreed between the parties.
Temporary work agency is an enterprise whose business involves the recruitment, selection, employment and placing of the workers with specific skills and qualifications, on the basis of an appropriate agreement between the temporary employment agency and the user.
Temporary employee is a natural person employed and posted by a Temporary Employment Agency for a specified period of time and to carry out specific work for the benefit of the user.
The legal issues of temporary work are regulated by:
- Act of 9 July 2003 on the Employment of Temporary Employees ,
- Regulation of the Minister of Labor and Social Policy of 26 January 2009 on employment agencies,
- Act of 20 April 2004 on promotion of employment and labor market institutions,
- Act of 28 July 2005 amending the Act on the promotion of employment and labor market institutions and amending certain other acts,
- Act of 19 December 2008 amending the Act on promotion of employment and labor market institutions and amending certain other acts,
- Act of 7 April 2006 on employee information and consultation,
- Convention 181 of the General International Labor Organization,
- Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 November 2008 on temporary employment,
- Regulation of the Minister of Labor and Social Policy of 26 January 2009 on employment agencies.
Temporary work agency is an employer for temporary workers. Temporary work agency may be therefore, in accordance with Article 3 of the Labor Code – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality. Temporary workers connect with the temporary work agency, but they do not remain in the same employment relation with the employer-user, although he is benefiting from their work directly.
HOW IT WORKS / HOW TO ENTER OUR DATABASE:
To start with, just fill out our form. Thanks to that you will be able to find yourself in our database. Fill in all fields thoroughly, it will let us better understand your needs and find the best employer!
The next step is filling in the online application! Send us the completed form simply by clicking the “send” button. After our verification, your application will be in our database of job seekers. This gives you the opportunity to access hundreds of employers in the country and also abroad.
By having your application, we begin the process of finding an employer that will best meet your criteria and requirements. Your offer will reach a significant group of employers both in Poland and abroad.
The last step is to meet an employer. You will receive from us several proposals to meet potential employers. After the appointment you will get all the details and we will offer you a job with one of our employers!
YOU CAN START THE WORK
BENEFITS OF ENTRY TO OUR DATABASE:
- you do not have to look for a job by yourself,
- you do not have to bond permanently to one employer,
- you avoid the risk of under documented working,
- you gain experience, valuable on the job market,
- entry to the agency is free,
- the agency does not charge a fee, the employer covers the commission,
- the agency issues a work certificate.
- employment sectors: (as below, + others),
- type of contract: civil contract, fixed-term contract/permanent contract,
- employment: temporary, permanent, seasonal,
- location: in the country, abroad,
- employment terms are by:
- many years
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
Our team is looking forward to supporting you.